Job Title- S.E.O / S.E.M Specialist.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Roles and Responsibility-
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required skills and Qualification-
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Contact- Amar Sir - 9881395555
The candidate who can join ASAP can apply.
Apply for this position